Bonds has been providing third party logistics (3PL) services since 2006. Secure warehouse facilities are in operation at Kings Park (NSW), Tullamarine (Victoria) and Lytton (Queensland). Each facility incorporates extensive warehouse racking, packaging, forklift trucks, barcode scanning and other infrastructure and materials handing assets. Tailored racking configuration, long-term and short-term palletised and bulk storage solutions are offered within the standard service.
Other services include cross-docking facilities for containerised, palletised and cartons. An after hours call-out capability for urgent order picking is offered along with weekend and after hours deliveries.
Bonds is a specialist partner for internet retailers, spare parts providers, I.T providers and anyone requiring item picking for small loads, less than a pallet.
Other features of the Bonds 3PL include:
- Integrated single source deliveries to metro area
- Customised solutions for every customer – including full written SOP and relevant KPI’s.
- Product visibility through Microlistics Warehouse Management System (WMS) with ongoing cycle counting for inventory verification
- Customer IT system access and integration to WMS as required
- Batch number and ‘used by’ date tracking and LIFO, FIFO tracking if required.
- Inventory planning via online stock reports
- Value added services on an ad-hoc basis including labelling, bagging and reworking.